Professional accountancy services at an affordable monthly fee
We work to improve the efficiency
and maximise the profitability of your business
No Extra Costs
Attractive Referral Scheme
110% Satisfaction Guarantee
What our clients say
- They act very professional and keep an open communication. Previously I had to make a phone calls to the accountant to check if everything is done correctly from my side. Now I don't need to worry. It's simple with WM - they explain what they need from me and always give me at least monthly notice when tax returns/VAT returns are due. I've recommended them to my friend and we are both paying 10% less for their services. I like their referral scheme!AdrianAD Car Services
- Their accountant does my bookkeeping on a monthly basis, I don't need to worry about sorting out my receipts, invoices or bank statements. She uses a nice online system, which I can access whenever I want, so it is transparent what I am paying for! Furthermore, Williams May accountant helped my business to pay less tax.Saleem AhmedS1IT
- I've always struggled with a proper understanding of what is required for the limited company. Guys at Williams May helped me and I don't regret! They’ve assisted me in closing my business as a sole trader and to opening a new limited company. I had no clue on the accountancy subject and needed someone to take it over from me. They liaise with the Companies House and HMRC on my behalf. They look after my bookkeeping, tax returns, payroll, VAT and annual returns. What I like - it is all done for a flat, monthly fee - no hidden costs!Michael BakaAZ Building Contractors
- I finally know what I am paying for! My accountant is friendly and approachable, doesn't charge me any extra when I need his advise or when I need to contact HMRC. It's all included in one monthly fee. I don't need to worry about bookkeeping, VAT and tax returns. It's all done for me and I can focus on my business.Sarah BarotelliSpa Clinic
FreeAgent, cloud accounting software for small businesses and freelancers
At Williams May we’ve chosen FreeAgent as our preferred accounting software for our small business, freelance and contractor clients.
Easy-to-use accounting software
Designed specifically for small businesses and freelancers FreeAgent makes it simple to stay on top of your day-to-day bookkeeping. At the same time working alongside our team of qualified accountants ensures you receive the best tax planning and business advice.
FreeAgent is completely web-based, so there’s nothing to download, update, or install on your computer, and you can access it from anywhere you have an internet connection. Your data is safely backed-up, and FreeAgent uses the same level of encryption to talk to your computer as banks use, they even store your data in a former nuclear bunker!
FreeAgent supports your bookkeeping and accounting:
- Create professional-looking estimates and invoices, send then chase payment automatically
- Easily reconcile your bank transactions with automated bank feeds into your FreeAgent account
- Effortlessly manage expenses
- Run monthly payroll and file RTI directly to HMRC
- Manage projects, track time and generate timesheet reports
- Submit your VAT return directly to HMRC through FreeAgent
FreeAgent is also optimised for mobile so you can access your accounts when you’re on the move. There’s nothing to download — just log into FreeAgent on your phone to get going.
FreeAgent gives you a real-time overview of your business finances making it easy for you to track your cashflow and other important financial aspects of your business in real-time.
There are no restrictions on the number of transactions you can process in FreeAgent. You can also choose to give access to as many people as necessary for your business. As your accountants, we’ll also have access which means that we can deliver instant, better and more relevant advice on an up-to-date set of figures.
Contact us to arrange a free demonstration.