We believe every micro-business deserves professional, customised and affordable service.
This is why we offer our help at a small monthly fee.
No upfront cost, no long term contract, no penalties, no nonsense!
110% money back satisfaction guaranted
Flat monthly payments – that easy!
Solutions & Services
What our clients say
- They act very professional and keep an open communication. Previously I had to make a phone calls to the accountant to check if everything is done correctly from my side. Now I don't need to worry. It's simple with WM - they explain what they need from me and always give me at least monthly notice when tax returns/VAT returns are due. I've recommended them to my friend and we are both paying 10% less for their services. I like their referral scheme!AdrianAD Car Services
- I've always struggled with a proper understanding of what is required for the limited company. Guys at Williams May helped me and I don't regret! They’ve assisted me in closing my business as a sole trader and to opening a new limited company. I had no clue on the accountancy subject and needed someone to take it over from me. They liaise with the Companies House and HMRC on my behalf. They look after my bookkeeping, tax returns, payroll, VAT and annual returns. What I like - it is all done for a flat, monthly fee - no hidden costs!Michael BakaAZ Building Contractors
- I finally know what I am paying for! My accountant is friendly and approachable, doesn't charge me any extra when I need his advise or when I need to contact HMRC. It's all included in one monthly fee. I don't need to worry about bookkeeping, VAT and tax returns. It's all done for me and I can focus on my business.Sarah BarotelliSpa Clinic
- Their accountant does my bookkeeping on a monthly basis, I don't need to worry about sorting out my receipts, invoices or bank statements. She uses a nice online system, which I can access whenever I want, so it is transparent what I am paying for! Furthermore, Williams May accountant helped my business to pay less tax.Saleem AhmedS1IT
- Williams May built a mobile friendly website for Eat in London, our tiny start-up restaurant directory which features trending local social meal reviews. The guys were so helpful and gave us a complete understanding of how to use the content management system before completing the job. Any questions we have had since have been answered in a professional and timely manner. A+Phil DawsonEat in London
- Right from the beginning I knew the team at Williams May was a head above the rest. They let me stay involved in the entire process and answered questions expertly and patiently. I was worried this website development process wouldn’t go smoothly because I have been burned in the past by other vendors, but Williams May guys were so awesome that I would highly recommend their website development to anyone. I am not technology savvy but I have learned so much that I feel 110% more comfortable than before I began working with Williams May. I am super proud of my website! Thanks again!Jill StalzerSunrise Daycare